| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 7 | Hello everyone, my name is Jason and I've recently purchased a 1964 Chevy C10 P/U. I have been an automotive enthusiast for many years and have mostly worked on newer vehicles. I have always wanted an old pick up truck and I recently found a 64 C10 that was a perfect candidate to get started with. The frame and the bed are both in good shape but the cab has seen better days. Unfortunately it sat for a number of years and the previous owner(s) were negligent on some needed repairs and body work. It didn't discourage me because I have big plans for the truck.
I'm very much in the learning stages as I learn the nuances of a nearly 60 year old Chevy! I'm looking forward to all of the information and wisdom this forum has to offer as I continue with my build. I'll try and get some pictures up shortly but until then, thank you very much for having me.
Jason
64 C10 - First early truck build!
| | |
| |
| |