I know it's been awhile since I've been on here and no I don't have my truck finished yet, but thought I'd share this info. Way back when I started to work on my truck I decided to be different. I kept the straight axle front but went with a dropped axle. I also went with the lowered leaf springs in the front and back. I had a few comments back then that I was crazy and no one would ever ride in my death trap for fear of bad bump steer and it would be all over the road. So I'm glad to report that it drives true down the road straight as an arrow ( not even with an alignment yet ) and has no bump steer what so ever! Talked to my guy that's going to align it someday and the trick was to raise the steering box up enough to make the link from the steering box to the spindle as level as possible. So I built myself a nice bracket about 3 inches up off of the frame and boxed it in real nice. Works great! No it's not a mustang 2 and doesn't turn real tight but I like it because it's different. It sets real nice too! I've owned this truck since 1992 and it for sure is a life project. I'm to the point where I need to take it back apart and paint it all up and put back together. But who knows how long that will take.