So previous the truck made 362rwhp. I have just swapped heads and cam and thinking it should make about 415rwhp on the motor. I have a direct port that is pilled for a 200 hit. I'm about to do the suspension both front and rear and I am wondering what some others may have done to hook their trucks. So I would like to know:

Stock style truck arm suspension? If not what rear set up are you running.
Lowered? If so how. Springs, blocks, spindles a combo of the mentioned components?
What shocks are you running?
What tire and size?

Any info you can give would be great. Nothing is worse than having a ton of power and not planting it.


Shaun


1963 Chevy P/U: Forged LS1/4L80E swap and big hit of N20 coming
1973 Camaro: Low compression solid roller LS1 with PT91 turbo Built for the Silver State classic
1967 Convert Continental: Stock Cruiser