Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (52Carl ),
63
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,309
Members48,442
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 920
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 920
Ok. Found it. Crap. The drain bolt at the rear of the block has been changed and won't accommodate. However, I can swap it with the one on my 235 and I'm good to go. I have to drain the coolant. Again.
Attachments