| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 42 | Sorry to hijack the thread, I have no moment side to side on my king pins but have a little up down (can get about a 20thou feeler between the axle and knuckle) is there a specification for this movement? I can’t seem to find anything Thanks in advance Scrap that I just found a manual http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1948_51truck/51ctsm0305.htmSeems I need to shim as I have a little more.
Last edited by TheYeti; 01/07/2021 7:47 PM.
| | |
| |
| |