| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Oswald, Gdads51, Jon G, Southerntruck, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, 3B, Gray_Ghost, Peggy M, 3800GUY, 2 invisible),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 230 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 230 | If your interested, I use a PPG industrial,enamel called ALK -200. Works great as a paint for the chassis.... I also use it for the body paint because I don’t care for the wet look of the base/clear modern paints. I believe it gives a more authentic look to the car.
PM me if you want to talk about it.
Mike
1940 Chevy 1/2 Ton presently... Almost done 1940 Chevy Business Coupe... In pieces
| | |
| |
| |