If they're 8-lug, I can tell you what works, because I went through that on my '52 GMC 3/4 ton pick up.
I used the chrome wheels off of a 2000 GMC Yukon, they're 16" 8-lug wheels and match the original stud pattern exactly, except that I had to include a set of 1 1/4" spacers. How? Well the spacers use their own set of lugnuts and then have their own studs. Then the wheel mounts to the spacer's studs.
The tires I used are 265/75R-16 Uniroyal Laredo's. They're tall and wider, and the ride is 100% better. Plus the chrome wheels look fantastic on the old ride.
Hope that helps.
If that's what you need and you can't find them, let me know and I know where you can buy them. Along with the spacers you'll need. They can even mount up the tires and ship them to you.