| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, CandoBrent, Forty9, TUTS 59, MikeStone1953, MickeyP, Guitplayer),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,211 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 | Thank you. I just corrected my original post. I do have that clip, but I’m having trouble getting the eccentric bolt to hold still so I can torque the nut to spec. | | |
| |
| |