| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, klhansen, GRNHydra, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, Opelika Tom),
84
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 | Thanks guys, I will have to pull the springs out and check them for height.
I'm affraid that on my budget I cannot afford to buy the coil overs right now.
Wilbur: What kind of spacers did you use? Are they picture on your website?
Thanks again!
Carl
CCB
| | |
| |
| |