| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
128
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 678 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 678 | Do you mean the door checks, like these? I have a set I took out of my truck because I got tired of bashing my head on them, haha!
1951 Chevy Panel Truck
| | |
| |
| |