| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,606 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,606 | OK I watched the video and I used a small hose clamp to make a stop when the cab is lowered. Also clean and used a light grease to lube the slide. That worked for a while and then it acted up again. Made up a new pipe and slide rod. Repaired the foot pedal, it was bent when the stop was set in the wrong place. I also had to add a return spring or else the throttle would not return. I have a full weekend planned and will get back to you Sunday?
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |