| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,606 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,606 | Camp I have a 67 GMC tilt cab and have had that problem also. It works after some back woods Cobboligy was used and some homemade parts. Get your links to work and I get some pictures of what I did after this weekend. The best cure would be to rig up a cable linkage that doesn’t have the sliding rod system. Read the story of this truck in my sig.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |