| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | I used the reproduction tank from Jim Carters and it is a quality item. It fit my original straps perfectly. I recommend it. Start with a nice new tank to eliminate the worries of Debri in your fuel system.
As far as the gas tank straps you will have to find a set used, I have not seen them reproduction. Posting an parts wanted ad here and or a EBay search should yield results.
The interior paint code is a tough one because most paint systems change code numbers and before you know the code I give here that worked on my suburban three years might now come up purple in some other paint system. Shoot me a PM and I can try to help you with it, but look at my photo album first and see if you like my interior color.
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | |
| |
| |