Hello, just wanted to introduce myself and my truck. A 1953 GMC 453 dump. Picked her up a few months back with fresh brakes, running on a mix of rust and varnish, front military and rear Toyo Jetliners (from the 60/70s?). No idea where they found this thing, but the previous owner got it running and driving for the most part. My plans are to put it to work on our small property. So far I've ordered all the interior parts I can for it, some WheelsNow Accuride copies (22.5 Budds) and new Toyos. I have a few questions converting from Motor Wheels to Budds, but I will post that in the appropriate section.

Thanks for this great forum, there isn't much info on these big bolts out there so it's definitely nice to find some people that share an interest in these.
Attachments
IMG_3875.jpeg (294.4 KB, 175 downloads)
IMG_5429.jpeg (164.09 KB, 172 downloads)
IMG_5704.jpeg (346.56 KB, 166 downloads)
IMG_5700.jpeg (256.69 KB, 163 downloads)
IMG_5876.jpeg (188.99 KB, 156 downloads)


1953 GMC 453-30 dump