| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,377 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 14 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 14 | Thanks, 69 Cuda. The truck was last plated and apparently ran in 1972 . Although i tried to leave it as original as possible the birds had done quite a number on the hood and front fenders. So after getting rid of all the bird droppjngs i had to paint. My first truck in high school was a 1950 3100 i for which I traded a cow.....300 bucks in 1982 was a lot of yard mowing money back then !
I sold that truck back in the 90s and immediately regretted it. So I have been real happy to get this one. I think I have as much or more fun with this old truck than any other vehicle..... | | |
| |
| |