| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,414 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 18 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 18 | 55 chevy 3100 trk, 4 speed on floor left truck in neutral in garage went out and started and tried to put in gear all it did was grind, shut off truck and put it in reverse and put in clutch and cranked it moved as I turned it over ? I then tried a forward gear and cranked with clutch in and it moved forward? So I assume that the clutch is engaged, how can I get it disengaged? throwout bearing seems ok as I run the clutch in and out all seems good but it sure as hell is not? Help please! Daddy D | | |
| |
| |