| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 5 | I am working on restoring my 1953 3100. I am trying to eliminate the oil leaks. The seal at the tail of the transmission that connects to the torque tube leaks. I have put on a new seal.. but where the seal sits... there is a groove the width of the seal.... and it leaks. Is there a fix for this? a different seal? Is it possible to resurface the torque tube so the seal will do its job. I would be appreciative of any help/advice/ knowledge. | | |
| |
| |