| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 388 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 388 | I swapped in my Chevy 292 into my '54 3100. I am running 12bolt's dual exhaust manifolds, which lead to a 2 1/4" head pipe. I'm no exhaust expert, and the local shops have been less than helpful. This was my plan/though process. Exhaust manifolds to 2 1/4 pipes, muffler just behind the cab. Then reducing down to 2" tailpipes. I was looking at the Brockman steel/glasspacks, and running true dual exhaust out the back.
Is this a good plan? Should I keep 2 1/4 pipes for the tailpipe, should I reduce it to 2" (thinking that the exhaust gasses would be cooling down at this point so a smaller pipe would be sufficient). Help! | | |
| |
| |