| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (TooMany2count),
81
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 | I have a good friend that holds the world record for a stock block Model A powered LSR car and he is a strong believer in balanced 4 bangers. For street engines he first bolts and then tigs counter weights onto the regular Model A crankshaft. Stops nearly all the "shake the rear view mirror" harmonics. He has terminal prostrate cancer but if I can get his ear for a moment I'll see if I can pick up a few tips for you. A couple of his LSR engines for different classes: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/GTkY7T48/IMG-3983.jpg[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ftd0ySj2/IMG-3982.jpg[/img]
Evan
| | |
| |
| |