Originally Posted by 52Carl
I can't get past the pushrods being outside of the block!
An old farmer friend of mine would always say this about men who were way outside of the norm, "We need guys like him." That was all that he would say.
Some would assume that he was being derogatory. I do not think so. He is a very decent man. I would venture that he meant that as long as we have "guys like that", the rest of us can feel better about ourselves.
And for that, I thank you, sir. smile
It's going to be a while. Hopefully next spring. Once I get the head figured out and the machine work done I have to take it to Hogan in North Carolina I think to have the intake designed and built. Then probably Wisconsin for the headers. I can't finish the dry sump until I decide if I'm pulling a line out of the lifters. I hope to start the chassis soon. Thank you.


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.