| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Tim, I personally do not need a tank, as I don't have a truck now. Someone on another forum that I frequent was asking about a replacement tank for his 1947 3600. He bought a tank from one of the vendors that did not fit, and I was doing some research. Thank you.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |