CHILDREN, CHILDREN, CHILDREN, if you all don't behave you'll be sent to your rooms w/o your trucks seeing your trucks for a LONGGGG time. Good God folks this has been discussed over & over before. For the most part a lot of us Stovebolts could care less what you drive.

Zipper it very apparent that you haven't read many of Rusty Rods posts. He always likes to rib anyone about owning anything but a GM product even though there was at least one Mopar product eek eek ohwell he has owned. Maybe his reason for disliking Fords so much goes back when he was a child ohwell but who knows.
If I was a betting man I'm sure there is at least one Ford that Rusty would LOVE to have if he was given a chance. And if he say he'd never own a Ford, I'm sorry to say but I think he'd be lieing. ZooKeeper