This was badly accessory wired to pull a trailer, attached to the gas pedal is a contact with a square block about 4 inches long that moves out towards the driver when the pedal is pushed. It has two terminals lugs, there are no wires. It looks to be an add on but I have nothing to compare it with, what it does is what it is for. Having removed the instrument panel to replace the circuit board, the two wires for the tach are there, red and black at the plug but the red one is hanging and goes nowhere. The truck has a MSD 6A ignition, don't know if the two are related as far as wiring. The wiring diagrams help with everything that is original but I have no info on the additions or changes. Need some advice because I really want to be driving this instead of using it to hold the garage floor down. Pics of throttle, tach plug, and termination of red tach wire. Thanks!