| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 98 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 98 | I've got 2 1960 1/2 ton trucks.One of them has a spring wrapped around the outer edge of both of the rear brake drums.What is the purpose of this?I've seen it done before on other trucks as well.The '60 that I drive doesn't have any.Any help here would be appreciated as this is driving me nuts. | | |
| |
| |