Got Ya Alvin and Kevin.
That puts us up to 15 shirts and only 9 days to get your orders in.
We need at least 24 to keep the price at 15 bucks each.

So I'm going to open a can of worms and take mail out orders.
Those will be 20 bucks each due to the envelopes and mailing is close to 5 bucks each.
I don't know what the shipping will cost to ship off of the mainland USA?
Higher if we don't make the 24 number. So anti up and get your orders in.

2-Ton------------Don-------------------------------------(2)--XL's
Webeold--------Ron--------------------------------------(1)--XL
Tuts59-----------Craig------------------------------------(1)--XL
Rusty Rod-------Jeff-----------------------(1)--L
48BigTrucks-----Scott----------------------(1)--L---------------------(1)--2XL
oldieoldie-------????------------------------(2)--L
Guberdog------Chuck-----------------------------------------------------------------(1)--3XL
1954 MI----------Tom and his Dad Jim------------------(2)--XL's
Achipmunk------Alvin---------------------------------------------------(1)--2XL
Mo2cycle--------Kevin------------------------------------------------------------------(2--3xl

Thanks
Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 08/11/2020 12:49 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!