| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 171 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 171 | Hello, after I got the engine running by fix the distributor the engine runs very high. How I have to adjust the idle and how much shoult it have? One another question. If i pull the throttle the accelerator goes down but it want stay in position. The throttle goes back into the initial position. What must I do that it works? The carburetor I have is this one: https://www.rockauto.com/de/moreinfo.php?pk=1126567&cc=1487579&jsn=406Ask Wolfgang
Last edited by wokri; 08/05/2020 3:22 PM.
| | |
| |
| |