Been in contact with Shelly and if we order 24 or more the price will be 15 bucks each. Add 2 bucks for XXL and XXXL.
Light blue pocket shirt with black artwork on the pocket and big design on the back. We are still looking for ideas on the design and quote for the shirt.

We are also looking into window decals. They would be just the standard Stovebolt logo either 4x4 or 6x6 inches.
The price really jumps with the size.

I'll start the order First and try to keep up with the list daily.

2-Ton-------2---- XL's

Don

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/06/2024 11:57 PM. Reason: close the shirt order

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!