I see you are still having problems. I do have pictures from a 1970 Hot Rod magazine that I will forward to you. If that does not work I would be happy to register it with the State of Florida. It will be legal and have no problems I have done this many times with what is called (homemade titles). It is completely legal ( I know because I'm still associated with the State of Florida Tax Collector). All that needs to be done is I need your weight and motor number to register as a homemade vehicle. This is completely legal and above board. You need to allow me to have Power of Attorney for this transaction which will let me work on your behalf ONLY for this transaction. I have done this before for friends in Canada and England. Glad to do it. However you need to know that for a day I own your truck. I can send you a Florida insurance bond which will cost around $60.00. This way you and I are insured, I will fax you the copy. Doc.


Currently making 1954 3100 better than new and Genetics