I assume you already know that no stock 1938 Chevrolet 1/2 ton pickup came from the factory with a V8. That being said there are literally thousands of 1930s pickups that have been modified with all sorts of engines including V8s. For the information you need Google will be your best friend. You can also browse our Gallery forum to see what some folks here have done. I find it hard to believe the Austrian authorities need pictorial documentation that hotrodders modified vehicles in the 1970s and 1980s. Unusual situation for sure. If the photo is of your truck, you have a very nice ride. Good luck and welcome.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)