Originally Posted by olezippi
klhansen,

That pic looks different than what I found. Not even sure if I can go with the original setup in my 49. I need to take a look at the floor board today. Thanks.
Same thing, just from a different angle and with fewer parts shown.
I think your floorboard should have all the mounting stuff to install one. The bracket is what the inner fender is bolted to on the driver's side, so if it's missing, the inner fender would be flopping in the wind at the rear.
Let me know if you want more pics. My cab is on a rotisserie right now and the bottom is easily accessible. I could lay out the bolt-on parts for you to see. I'd just have to collect them.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.