I really should’ve started this thread long ago, but I take solace in the fact that it would have started almost 13 years ago and many would’ve lost interest some time back (keep in mind, I’m still not done)! As I think I’m nearing the finish line with ‘mater’, I thought it worthwhile to at least share a “95%” update 🤪 So it’s now time to finish up the back half of the truck and hopefully the last 5% doesn’t take ??? years!
I’m also looking for ideas for the bed. I’d like to haul a car but really don’t want to use anything but a fine wood to make (including wood ramps). I have the ability to cut any size timber and would like it to emulate a timber frame cabin with wood pins and all to hold together. Any/all suggestions are welcome! She’s serial number 1001, so I really want to make something special...