Originally Posted by 3B
Hy BigUglyv1, welcome, I think it would be well past my bedtime if I even tried to answer all those questions. Look around at the various forums to familiarize yourself with how we separate subjects, read posts that seem to be asking the same questions. Try and limit yourself to one subject per post in the appropriate forum. I see you want to swap in a V8 engine, these trucks are notorious for steering column/steering box interference's with V8 engines, just a warning. Good luck with your project, check in often and let us know how it's going, pictures are always welcome


i figured but i had to get my 5 posts in so ill be seperating them and searching more and more on the forum what sort of issues are guys running into with a v8 swap? like headers being too close to the steering box? or physically the engine being too close like cyl heads? thanks!


THE BLACK VIKING
1958 Viking 60 ~ my new toy hauler
My Current fleet: 1954 chevy 3800, 1953/4 gmc 450 coleman 4x4, 1956 chevy pickup, 1958 Viking 60
Keep 'em rollin fellas!