| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 10 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 10 | Thanks for the info Mike! I didn’t realize the “C” designation didn’t start until 1960! The “Task Force” is new to me as well, is that a special designation for the larger trucks? I still have a lot to learn on the history side of these trucks.
I appreciate the info on RPMs and speeds. My truck is factory 283 (VIN starts with a “V”), however it is not the original engine. The serial numbers indicate a warranty replacement. I’ll be interested in seeing my MPG once I get it running. Currently replacing the radiator core and working on the brakes.
1959 60 Series Viking 1969 C10
| | |
| |
| |