| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (cmayna, 48JimC, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 153 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 153 | Its a panel. I ordered dynomax 71" side pipes with heat shields. Since I lowered my truck the existing duals are run between the body and rear axle and hit when going over a bump. Since it has to be reworked I decided on side pipes. Should make it look even lower. | | |
| |
| |