| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 | Hello. Getting ready to paint the firewall on my 47 3100 before I put the cab back on the frame. I have cleaned and sanded but most of the original paint is still there. I know nothing about paint so my question is will I be able to apply the primer over the old paint or is there something else that needs to be done first? Thanks.
1947 3100
| | |
| |
| |