| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 17 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 17 | I got the drum off! I didn't pull the axle, or hub or mess with any seals. I had a 10 foot piece of drill rod. I laid under the truck and guided the end of the rod around the edge of the drum while my friend used the hammer. It took a few times around and then popped off slick as could be! | | |
| |
| |