| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman, Swami29, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 131 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 131 | I got the new seals in the differential and got that all back together so now it's back to the transmission. PO brazed a spot on the rear of the transmission but it's still leaking. It was a lumpy mess so I ground it down flat with the case and it appears there is something like a frost plug there. Is that what it is? Should I drill it out and put new frost plug in?. I can't find any reference to it in the shop manual. Thanks John | | |
| |
| |