| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 251 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2019 Posts: 251 | Thanks guys. I can always count on good feedback on this forum. Down side of using the built in tube is that it ends up inside the truck. Not good if it ever leaked. I think I’ve got room to drill holes in cowl and mount the small nozzles that came with the kit I bought. 1957 Chevy 3200Daily DriverPS, A/C, Tilt column, Rebuilt 350, Rebuilt TH350, Reupholstered Bench Seat, sound proof/insulated, LED headlights/taillights/backup lights/interior courtesy lights. Follow in the DITY | | |
| |
| |