| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 295 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 295 | Don’t know what to think i have a 52 Chevy truck With 235 engine i put in a electric fan with a switch so I can turn on and off anytime, I shorted out the fan wire between the grill and fender one day and smoked the relay. I replaced the relay and the toggle switch as well. so today I was running the truck and noticed with engine rpms up the fan speeds up at idle fan is off and that’s with the switch off flip the switch to off and on and fan works fine Anyone have any thoughts on this and should I just leave it? Thanks
This is no longer fun
| | |
| |
| |