| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 | Hello "Alaska Jim", I don't know anything about St. Paul hoists, but perhaps your cylinder does not use a seal at all. I resealed my 1941 vintage Hercules dump cylinder with Teflon packing. An example of what I am referring to: https://www.mcmaster.com/ptfe-packing/abrasion-and-chemical-resistant-packing-seals/. Using the packing is exactly like repairing and old style house faucet. | | |
| |
| |