| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 7 | I've searched everywhere I can think of for schematics and diagrams for these old dump hoists like what is on my '46 COE but have found nothing. Anybody out there know of a place I could find info on it? It has leaky seals and would like to replace them (I have a place that claims they carry any seal needed) but would like to know what I am looking at before I dismantle this thing! Thank you one and all!
1946 2 ton COE 1957 Cameo 1972 GMC short box 4x4
| | |
| |
| |