| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 22 | I got the new ARP bolts. But I found some cracks in the rear main in the block. So the block is chunk. I think I will find a 250 engine. Could I possibly be able to use the ARP bolts on a 250 engine? | | |
| |
| |