| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,337 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | There's an old video showing the Chevrolet squirt & splash oiling system. I believe it's a Jam Handy film and the first part shows tobogganers. I once had it bookmarked but a crashed system and reload ended that. I'm not able to find it and don't remember the exact name. Does anyone have a link to a site with the film? I checked the AACA site but either it's not in their archive or I'm not smart enough to find it.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |