| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 | Apparently one of my axle seals is leaking. When I jacked up one side of the truck oil ran out of the other and got all over my drums and brakes shoes. I forgot to clean it up before I moved the truck. Are the brake shoes completely ruined? They are brand new. Dang Thanks. | | |
| |
| |