| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Hotrod Lincoln, 51sub, Steelonsteel, Peggy M, 55shaker, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 248 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 248 | I put in "fishless" Dolphins as well (mechanical speedo). If I had it to do over again I would have looked for a later model T-5 tranny and gone with an electronic speedo, but what I have looks and works great. | | |
| |
| |