Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (KEVINSKI ),
160
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,230
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 122
I have neither a torch nor a plasma cutter so I used an air operated sabre saw and a pack of new blades. It took a while but turned out pretty well I think.
Attachments
Charlie '51 3100 5-Window (Restomod in progress)