| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 168 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 168 | Mine sat higher after the install, but that was because I used a 1 ton crossmember with motorhome front coils that are overkill. If I had used a c10 or c20 crossmember, it probably would've sat closer to stock.
There are some easier options with replacing the upper and lower balljoints which allows you to use a later spindle which comes with factory disc brakes. I didn't go that route because I had a free crossmember to try out.
Liquidated my projects Now looking for a decent '47-'55.1 3100, 3600, or 3800
| | |
| |
| |