| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,498 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,498 | Absolute luck of the draw but I bought 4 wheel cylinders and a master cylinder from Rock Auto about 5 years ago (for a 3100) on one of their "supplier closeout" offers and when I got them, all 4 of the wheel cylinders were made in the USA. The boxes were pretty old and very shopworn, so I suppose they got them from some parts house or warehouse who was closing. I took them apart and checked all the rubber parts before using them but they were ok. The master cylinder wasn't US made...maybe Brazil, Spain, something like that?
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |