I got a 3M Accuspray system Link as a Christmas gift, after a "subtle" hint. wink
I've used it for spraying primer so far, and it has worked well. The kit I got comes with 4 nozzle sizes and a starter supply of the PPS liners and lids. I just bought some "mini" (6 oz) liners and lids, which should be good for small jobs. The cleanup of the gun is real easy, only needing a couple ounces of solvent, although with the liners and lids, the expense is a little higher as they're one-time use. I can see the easy cleanup as a plus for the occasional user.
I did have one glitch. The first liner I used had a leak and I wound up with unmixed (fortunately) primer on my work table, so I'd suggest checking them before use if you go that way.
I would recommend that system. Not that expensive for the kit, but as I mentioned, the cost of liners and lids is a bit more. May offset the use of cleaning solvent though.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.