Okay, I just burned out a bunch of brain cells reading on-line reviews... Most reviews were either too commercial or very old....
I am looking for a moderately priced, higher quality HVLP paint gun for doing my 60 Apache. I would like input on a currently available gun. Price is secondary but do not want a divorce. What I want is something I can learn to use with a little practice and it has to be user friendly. I will have a 60 gallon compressor that will be up to the job.
This will be a go to gun for everything from primer/sealer to paint and clear coat. Is that possible???
I am not willing to go into stores right now so this is really tough getting information. I would like to buy a gun this week without risking death. Worked too many years to retire so I can spend the kids inheritance. Yes, there are people close by me who have the virus.... It would probably kill me.
8 year veteran, not no pussy...… do not trust the VA Clinics much...